Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sorry about the delay...

Hi everyone,

I'm posting this to let everyone know that I haven't given up the idea of reworking this book.  :)

In fact, I've tinkered with a number of critters (I'll post a couple soon...)

I'm trying to get the formatting correct.  I'm working on the pre-generated treasure tables.

Several people have offered to help and I'm very grateful for their interest and their patience.  My work has just been insane lately, but Christmas break is coming up.  I hope to get on some kind of roll in the near future; cranking out a couple monsters for the blog each week and powering through the book.  I'd love to get it in the publishing pipeline in Q2 2011.

Anyway, thanks for staying tuned.  I'm certain that the book will be a good one and the intermission is almost over...

No comments:

Post a Comment